Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Travelogue #34: Colours of Seville.

I think one of the reasons I liked Seville so much was that it was the most colour coordinated city I’ve ever visited. And I am all for colour coordination.


I mean, look at this … perfect oranges in front of a perfectly orange church, ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME? 



Yellow, white yellow. I mean, really … you slay me with your matchy-matchyness, Sevilla. 



EVEN THE WHEELS OF HORSE CARRIAGES LOOK LIKE ORANGES. 








The lobby of our rented apartment, which we got for a steal in the centre of town. 





Colour coordinated orange thieves on New Years Eve. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I wish I could say we were drunk. But we were actually just really, really, hungry. So hungry we decided to harvest public fruits. 



xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment