Thursday, September 15, 2011





I normally don’t buy souvenirs when I’m travelling, because it has to be either exquisitely designed and locally made, or so hilariously tacky and made-in-China that I buy it just for laughs.


In my nerdy ways, I do however get a book for every city I visit, and so far, San Francisco, LA, New York and Boston have all gotten their own book. 


Can you guess which book belongs to which city? 


A


N


S


W


E


R


S:


San Fran: The Fall of America - by A. Ginsberg


LA: Mirroring People - by a certain M. Iacoboni ;) 


NYC: Washington Square - by H. James


Boston: Constitution of the United States with the Declaration of Independence and the Articles of Confederation - by … Americans


(Shut up. I’m still a law student.) 


xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment