Saturday, February 23, 2013

Reading List March 2013

In 2012, I made my modest target of 12 books (although I raced through 11 of them in the second half of the year). I also re-read 3 books which I didn’t count in the tally … because I do like to overachieve, just that little bit. ;)


For 2013, I’ve set myself a perfectly doable task of 15, but I’m a little bit behind schedule already. All of January was spent more or less living and breathing tennis. In February, I finished off Junot Diaz’s Oscar Wao, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, and a terrible book on “personal finance” called Generation Earn by Kimberly Palmer (don’t even).


But it’s almost March now and it’s time to get my reading mojo back. So here’s another overly ambitious list from a compulsive list maker. 


image



  1. The Motorcycle Diaries, by Che Guevara.

  2. Fault in Our Stars, by John Green

  3. The No 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency, by Alexander McAll Smith

Happy reading!


xx doots

No comments:

Post a Comment